Friday, 22 January 2016

OOTD // BEAUTIFUL SIMPLICITY.

So I haven't done much in the way of fashion posts recently and it's mostly because it's so cold outside, but several other issues like body hating at this time of year are also factors.
But I just wanted to show what I wear on a day to day basis. In comparison to this time last year, I'm living in ultra black, ultra skinny jeans and long sleeved tops as opposed to dresses, cardigans and tights that I wore last year.
It's a little dull and lack lustre perhaps, but I'm comfortable, and warm, and at this time of year, I'm not about to run about in fancy, but freezing outfits. I let the simplicity of my outfits talk, and the smaller elegant features of my accessories hold the limelight. I also make sure that if I wear so simple, that my makeup must be extra special. I have been favouring Urban Decay Naked 3 Nooner or Limit (depending on the day and how dark I want the base colour to be) under Mac's Cranberry Frost eyeshadow with Mac's White pigment in the inner corners. It's been helping me to feel at my best.
Poncho/Blanket/Cape: Marks & Spencer *Was gifted to me for Christmas by my neighbour*
Polo Neck: Boohoo Petite
Ripped Knee Jeans: ASOS
Boots: Vagabond (as always, although I have just repurchased them, so the new crease free ones will feature soon!)
Garnet Love Spell Ring: Rose Garden Waterfall
Cardigan: Marks & Spencer 
Earrings: Primark (as always!)

Leather bag: ASOS
Pom Pom Accesssory: New Look


As can be seen, I've kept all elements of this outfit simple. And yes, one could interpret it as 'bland' or 'lack lustre' as I said, but in reality, I'm not a model, I'm just a twenty one year old young woman from the UK trying to keep warm in Winter, and I'm not trying to look like perfection. These images also make me realise I need to cover over my dip dye with brown again, because the brown dye I used has faded out completely now. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my basic OOTD, remember to leave a comment if you'd like to have a chat, or find me on my social media links!
Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig