Sunday, 3 January 2016

I KNOW BETTER THAN TO LOOK IN YOUR EYES, THEY ONLY PRETEND YOU WOULD BE MINE.

"And I know how you make me believe, you had me caught in every web that you weave..."
 
"If I was just another girl, then I'm ashamed to say that I'm not over you."
 
Skylar Grey - Bed Of Lies (TYMA remix)
 
I recently discovered this Tropical House remix by TYMA (whose remixes I always adore!) of a song I'd never heard before by Skylar Grey, and although I think the lyrics are a little harsh, I can somewhat relate to them, not entirely, but some parts really echo through me. First time I'll be very open and honest in a long time, I still miss how things were before, but hey, you can't go back in time, so I just keep looking forward, even if I don't like how things are now.
 
 
Today I filmed two new videos, unfortunately, my artificial lighting bulb smashed so I was waiting on a replacement, and instead of cold white, I ordered a warm white bulb so the videos are a lot more warm toned than before, and I'm not too sure how I feel. When I upload them, do please let me know which lighting you prefer, and if necessary I'll buy a replacement cold white bulb.
 
I spent Friday completing blitzing my room, throwing out unwanted items and clothes and doing a huge routine clean up and clear up. I'm really happy with how it is looking, and my TV got wall mounted yesterday above the foot of my bed ready for the 11th, when I'll order my PS3. Some more games that I ordered arrived too, which were Beyond Two Souls (one of the main reasons I wanted a PS3) and Journey.
 
 
 
I'm waiting for my neighbour to get home to return some things of hers to her that we borrowed, and have a cuppa with her because she asked me what I'd like for my 21st birthday (ONLY 7 DAYS OMGOMGOMG) and told me what she'd like to spend, so I have to let her know what I'd like, I already know, but I have to hope its in stock and that she'll agree it's worthwhile :) I'll be sure to film a "What I did/ What I got for my 21st Birthday video" because I know lots of us (myself included) are nosy parkers and love this type of video!
 
 
Anyway, I should probably try to call her again and see if she is in because it's pitch black outside.
*grimace*
 
Love,
 
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig