Tuesday, 2 February 2016

AS THE WIND FENDS OFF THE WAVES // I COUNT DOWN THE DAYS.

.."Heavy stones fear no weather..." - Empire, Of Monsters & Men.

Funny isn't it, how only a few days ago, I was saying how much I disliked university and how unhappy I was. We started our new module yesterday all about the ocean and literature, and honestly, I've never been happier. I love the module, I have endless ideas, I feel more passionate than I have in a long while about my work.


I'm happy again. Things are working exactly as they should, and I'm content with how things are going.

I do hope life is treating you well too. I'm off to my friend Ben's house today (I've never been to his house, in the 2 and a half years I've known him, he has always come to mine, but today I'm going to his house!) and I'm really excited. It'll be one of our usual catch ups, and playing video games. He's got Rise of The Tomb Raider apparently (a game I cannot play due to the platforms it is released on being platforms that I do not have!)

But yes, I'm very excited.

Have a lovely day!

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig