Saturday, 5 March 2016

DOWN BY THE WATERSIDE // OOTD.

Today, my mum and I decided to go for lunch at a place that holds a lot of important memories for us. It was one of the places where we would go with my grandma for lunch, watch the sailboats chasing each other's tails in the wind, and the row boats plough through the currents whilst enjoying a peaceful meal.

I took my camera and asked my mum to take some blog photos for me, and I'm glad to say she was kind enough to be my photographer for today.
 
And yes, these are my professionally done nails that need a new coat of paint which I'll get done in about 10 days time...!
Camel Coat with Fur Trim (faux): Boohoo
Grey Polo Neck Top: ASOS
Black Skinny Jeans: ASOS
Black Leather Bag: ASOS
Blue Pom Pom: Topshop
Rings: All gemstone rings are from Rose Garden Waterfall, the antler ring is from Chxrmed Jewellery
Sunglasses: Quay Australia








We had a really relaxing afternoon and mum is off out tonight whilst I chill at home. (Should be the other way around I know haha, but I have a reason: I'm saving all my money, because in 18 days, I am GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!)

I am over the moon. I haven't been abroad since I was 14 on a school trip, and now at last, my friend Adam and I (who I went to the live music and drinking evenings with all throughout the Summer as we're old college friends, and will just clarify: JUST FRIENDS, kinda brother-sister friends!) are going to Disneyland in 18 DAYS!!!

I'm so excited I just can't contain myself.

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig