Saturday, 19 March 2016

MY WEEK IN REVIEW.



This week has been surprisingly good, I only had half of one day this week where I felt really unhappy for no particular reason, but I managed to get outside and sit in the sunshine by the sea, and that made me feel instantly happier.

So this week, I've had a relatively positive week: I got a great grade in my module that finished recently at university, so that really helped me feel more confident in myself, I lost some weight just by being a little more thoughtful with what I eat, and eating regular healthy meals (guacamole, you saviour!), and I've gotten into drinking lemon tea again which aids weight loss in my experience, helps nails and hair to grow longer, stronger and more beautiful. No, I'm not paid to say that either.

And, very soon, very, very soon, we are jetting off to Disneyland! We leave the UK on Wednesday and fly out to Paris, get settled into our hotel, then Thursday and Friday get the whole two days to have fun, and explore and buy PLENTY of souvenirs. I feel a Disney Haul coming on, and maybe a few other Disney related videos ;)

I hope you are all well, and having a great week. Remember, you are all special, and mean a lot to me. 

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig