Tuesday, 22 March 2016

SAY YOU WANT ME TOO // OOTD.

I have really genuinely enjoyed doing this photoshoot today, moreso I feel than any of the other OOTD's that I've ever done on my own, and I think it really shows in the photos. I feel so body confident today, it's a blessing.

Quilted Jacket: Jack Wills
Dress: H&M x Beyonce
Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Earrings: *UNKNOWN - these are YEARS old, but Primark have very similar ones*
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: ASOS
Handbag: River Island







 


Amethyst Ring: Rose Garden Waterfall
Labradorite Ring: Rose Garden Waterfall








Stag Antler Ring: Chxrmed Jewellery
Garnet Love Spell Ring: Rose Garden Waterfall (also sold on other stores but I recommend this store!)


Hope you loved this OOTD as much I adored taking part in it!

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig