Monday, 14 March 2016

THANK YOU // A MESSAGE REGARDING MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO.



I'm just reposting this from my Instagram, and extending a bit:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support after yesterday's video, seriously, you are amazing, and kind and sweet, so thank you to everyone for their kind words. I know each of us struggle on a daily basis with some demon or other, but I wanted to remind you, that it does get better, and it WILL get better. Most of my unhappiness in that video (filmed over a week ago) stemmed from a hormonal balance created by PCOS, you can read about the condition here: http://www.nhs.uk/…/Polycystic-ovar…/Pages/Introduction.aspx (I've also written a blogpost about it sometime last year, just type PCOS into the search box on the right hand side, in the sidebar), so I believe that my very infrequent bouts of unhappiness (I want to avoid using the term depression since I truly experienced that after my grandmother died) stems from the hormonal imbalance caused by that condition. It correlates with "that time of the month" when I get to my lowest point, and I think that I have greatly improved these last few months. Settling into uni was horrible, new place, new people, far from home and that did cause me to lose my mind for a bit, but now, whilst still not entirely happy with it, I am making do. Love to you all, and remember, it does get better. I promise.

I've honestly been astounded at the amount of people reaching out to me, offering support, kind words, and sharing similar stories. I am blessed to have such a supportive following, and I am thankful for you all, every single day. ♡

All my love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig