Tuesday, 26 April 2016

FOREVER WATCHING THE STARS.

I feel oddly peaceful today. I stepped away from editing (although edited a brief vlog this evening since I've been loving vlogging lately), and stepped away from gameplay to just take some time to think, and evaluate things. 



Allowing myself to breathe in a sense, and find my inner peace. Things are going really well over on my YouTube channel at the moment, I'm very content with how its all coming together, and although I dread returning to attempting gameplay recording, I'll try to pick it up again tomorrow. I just, I don't know, I've felt like I've just been drifting through life since I started university, I've felt like, well frankly, a little lost, as I've said before, and although I still don't enjoy it, I'm trying so hard to make everything else in my life work. My heart is open and it's a good feeling. I feel like when I'm not travelling constantly, my health has a chance to pick up, and my positivity comes back.

I don't know, just me getting mushy I guess, but I'm so thankful for all of you, for improving my life. I know I'm always saying it, but I never want to lose sight of what matters, and I never want you to forget how grateful I am to you. 

And please don't worry, I haven't forgotten any of you. I still care about each and every one of you, I just get so caught up with everything that I guess life just sort of sweeps me away sometimes.

PS. I wanted to share this with you, I've been listening to it on repeat since last night when I bought the whole album on iTunes, it evokes strong emotions, don't ask why, just very sort of hopeful/love/happiness/trust feelings. EMOTIONAL MUSH. Ori, Lost In The Storm Music.


Love,


post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig