Wednesday, 6 April 2016

MY FAVOURITE LOOKS FOR SOCIAL PRINT STUDIO.

All opinions are my own, and everything written, is, as always, written by me. None of my opinions/thoughts for this blog, nor choices were influenced by this collaboration opportunity. 

I recently connected with Social Print Studio, asking if I'd be interested in creating a blog post showcasing my favourite looks that I've created since having this blog. Since I thought this would be great fun for returning readers to see some of my older looks, and also an opportunity for new readers to see how I used to style outfits, I decided I would definitely have a go!

So my picks are as follows:

From L to R, T to B: The Elated Monochrome Mermaid, All Black Everything,  Say You Want Me Too, Super Boho Look, Down By The Waterside, Winter Denim.

I feel that my style hasn't changed much since 2014. I keep simple key pieces in my wardrobe, and use hair and make-up to add to the outfit and turn it from a very simple, plain outfit, into something a little more constructed. 

As you can probably imagine, my favourite looks from the selection that I have chosen are my most recent creations: The Elated Monochrome Mermaid outfit, and Say You Want Me Too outfits are two of my favourites, but a classic look that I love to wear at the moment is the Down By The Waterside outfit, using a very simple plain charcoal marl high neck top (it has 1/2 sleeves which I funnily enough really like), with plain black skinny jeans, and a camel trench coat with black fur trim, to create a rather comfortable, but extremely stylish (if I do say so myself) outfit. Funnily enough, the coat was a sale purchase from Boohoo at ASOS, and was an item I was 99.9% sure I'd dislike on me, but was worth a shot, and I don't think I've loved a coat this much in a long time. Well, it isn't really a coat, it's sort of a heavy duty cardigan, "could pass as a coat" item.

Of course this post couldn't overlook this outfit though:


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention this outfit. I still have every item from this outfit, although I don't really wear them any more. I feel like my style has moved away from the bright, crazy outfits that I wore in October 2013, toward slightly more modest, yet still sophisticated outfits.

I think those Jeffrey Campbell Lita's have done right to take their retirement to under my bed for now. Maybe one day they'll find their way into another outfit, but for now, I'm content in smaller heels, or flats.

I hope you enjoyed this fashion review!

Love,
post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig