Saturday, 2 April 2016

OOTD // THE ELATED MONOCHROME MERMAID.

Funky title. Yes it is. But I am elated. 

So that aside, today was my adopted grandmother's birthday tea party (love you Wendy!) and she held it at a venue very close to my heart, overlooking the sea which was sparkling in the afternoon sunshine as gulls called out overhead. It was gorgeous and I want to share with you the outfit I put together to wear to it, because I got these trousers a month or so ago in the Topshop sale for £10 from £40, and they show my "lady hips" way more than I am comfortable with, but today they sat just right on me! 

  

Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Blazer: Peacocks (I got it a couple of years ago at a car boot sale as I needed a white blazer to wear to my godmother's wedding and this one was perfect for £2!)
T-Shirt: H&M
Trousers: Topshop
Bag: Skinny Dip London
Rings: All Rose Garden Waterfal (as always) except the stag ring from Chxrmed jewellery.
Heels: Topshop (I've had these for YEARS and I also have the white leather and bronze cap version too! They're so comfortable and make for a good laugh when I take off running down the harbourside on a rare night out!)

  
  
  



I hope you like this outfit as much as I liked wearing it. It felt so cooooooool to be wearing all white as I walked along the seafront with billowing blue hair. I felt 110% mermaid.

Love,

post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig