Saturday, 28 January 2017

LOOKING AHEAD.

So I feel like the past few months have been a bit of a rollercoaster of stress and happiness, I've had moments I've felt blissfully content, and others, where I've wanted to just scream that enough was enough. I spent today working solidly on an assignment for university and all of this evening working on a new YouTube video with some extra lighting as I bought an extra piece of equipment lately to make the lighting adequate again.



I've been swept up in this university work, but I'm content it's going well and I'm genuinely pleased with what I've filmed tonight, you'll have access to the new video on YouTube on Sunday 29/01 at 5pm GMT. I'm excited for you to see it because I spent a lot of time setting it up so the lighting was right, and making myself feel my best for it, because let's face it; there is nothing worse than when you're watching a YouTuber who looks awful because they feel awful within themselves *cough my last video* so anyway, onward and upward.

I hope you're all well, and that life is treating you kindly. I hope to see you over on my new video tomorrow (Sunday)!

Think magical thoughts,

Samantha.


post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig