Friday, 21 April 2017

PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.

Today is a beautiful day, and like usual I'm struggling to add anything useful to my university assignment (I'm pretty sure my choice of module wasn't that great, actually). 

Credit: Lovethispic
I just wanted to take this moment to say, use your day wisely.
Think before you say that insulting thing on your mind whilst you're in a spur of the moment argument with your friend, family member or partner.

Work hard on yourself. Try to be a better person. I've been trying harder lately to learn to be more patient, and more forgiving. I won't deny it, it hasn't always been easy. Some positive personality traits don't always come easily, but you can always learn them. I've always had trust issues which I don't want to get into, but let's put it this way, I've been let down by people who were very close to me in the past and that's meant I'm pretty closed off from letting people in. Learning to trust isn't easy, but the positive of being disappointed is that I've developed a pretty sharp sense for knowing who is genuine and who isn't, so see the positives in the negatives. There's bound to be something good there. If there isn't, well maybe you're looking in the wrong place and need a fresh plot of good to plough.

Say something nice to a colleague today. Make them smile, and let them know in your own little way you appreciate them.

If anything, why not follow another of my readers/followers (you can find them on my Google + widget on the right of my blog, you may need to scroll down a little) and make a new friend? I am grateful and so fortunate to have such lovely readers/followers, and I feel it's time to give a little back to all of you, because you've not only been amazing, but you've helped me be a better person.

So get out there, make a new friend, find inspiration in your surroundings and please, 

Please be kind to one another.

I know you'll do great.

Love,

Samantha.


post signature
SHARE:
© THEGIRLCRIEDFASHION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig